Monday, April 13, 2009

Of Music and Of Sheep

I found these incredibly funny viral video on the web. I hope you laugh as much as I did.

This is a flash mob that was done in Belgium. It was done to promote TV program to find who will play the role in Sound of Music. This so much better than those flash mob where you freeze in time, but also much harder since you have to learn how to dance and they had to practice together.

Who knew, you could have so much fun sheep hearding. These people are masters at what they do, and we should be amazed of the amount of control and skill these people have.

2 comments:

Ad said...

xleh tgk la buzzz..huhuhu

GraFiQuE said...

ehehe.. poor sheep

thanks though, I really need much distraction of what keeps bothering my mind, though.

thanks.. baaaaaa.. mbeeeeekk