Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream come through

Do you have that dream when you feels its true and then you woke up and realised it was just a dream? I had a lot of those. It's kinda exciting a bit because you are doing something or knowing something you are not supposed to. Sometimes things about life that I want to be true but its not true but ended up being through in the dream. It's as if my subconscious mind is playing a trick on me. Bad subconscious mind, bad T_T. I still feel a bit groggy from last night, and I did not do anything last night. I need a boost of excitement today, other than the chocolate fondue from yesterday's lunch.

On an even lighter note, they are opening a Carl's Jr in The Mines. Possibly a fast food place that sells the biggest and messiest burgers. (My picture chopping on a charboil chicken burger is at the Carl's Jr at Mid Valley)

2 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi budlee! what's t_t?

Unknown said...

T_T is a japanese smiley face for tears to show feeling sad or feeling bum out