Saturday, August 29, 2009

Authorized Service Centre vs Your Favourite Mechanic

Service Centre (SC)
Please make an appointment, on weekdays only

Favourite Mechanic (FM)
You can come anytime abang.


SC
You need to change this part if not your car will have major damages

FM
Still good abang, no need to change yet, next service I change for you


SC
You can only use our motor oil or the waranty will voided

FM
You brought your own oil or you want to use ours?


SC
Hi sir, and you are (while opens a file in a computer) yes mr B, you want to service (open ups computer again), please wait for an hour

FM
Hi abg, your dad home? my dad wants to bring him out for minum2, my mum gives her regards to your mum


SC
Total cost will be RM 152.35.

FM:
Hmm RM 152.35, no prob, cincai jer, RM 150 only.

3 comments:

riken said...

hi bud, haha, nice one.
i could not agree more. so, where is your FM by the way???

Unknown said...

riken: my FM is located in the road that leads into kajang from SAGA highway. nice to hear from you again :)

Lazyf said...

hahaha...nice one...
i akan mula service di FM once my car reach 60k km soon...
my car warranty finish already