Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just One Of Those Days


Just on of those days, when you feel everything is wrong, and everything is not right. This is one of those days. I dunno where I place my things, I got bad news that my scholarship is not going to be renewed, my friend was kinda suspected with H1N1, but she said it was food poisoning, another felt demotivated for not being able to finish her thesis. I feel terrible for not saving up enough money, I save only enough to cover my school fees, even now, the thought of having to further extend scares and scars me deeply. So much for financial independent, I have done everything that you should not have when dealing with money. It made me think about, a house purchase in the future. It's like, I don't think I can do everything withing the next 5 years. A house, a PhD, a bigger car, a pure bred cat. My prof told me that he had to extend his Phd, and the government cut his salary in half, since his scholarship was only for 3 years. Right now, I have a little taste of what he is experiencing but lucky for me, I have no one depending on me right now. I mingle with those who are already working, and its hard not to feel jealous a bit, but who knows, all that stuff that they bought is charged on credit cards, and they are slowly building up debt. I don't know, maybe I am thinking too much about other things that is not important. I just want to finish now, and then go on to the next step of my life and bitch about that part.

No comments: