Monday, October 5, 2009

Shoe In

Its nice to be wearing an good pair of shoes (expensive). I forgotten how cushy a good shoe feels. Instead of those cheap pairs that allowed me feel the surface I am walking on. They say a nice looking shoes tend to have nice looking humans wearing it, or at least well dressed. I still don't know if this is leather or something else. It supposed to be a limitted edition shoe. I have no idea, I am just starting to warm up to spend money on a great pair of shoes.

2 comments:

wahdi said...

Hi Bud,
Ingat masih setia sebagai duta Bata hehe btw, it's a good investement actually to spend on shoes. Sbb kasut lah jaga kaki...

Unknown said...

wahdi:haha.. well.... i am a bit slow when it comes to attire.. ni la baru nak belajar siket2.. style does not comes naturally to me..