Thursday, October 15, 2009

True Intention

What is my true intention anyway? What do I really want in life? What do I plan to do? This are the question that we all have in ourselves. I am afraid I am reverting back to that clueless stage and its scaring me. I am my greatest enemy and I am afraid of the clueless side will win. I can't even get out of bed early. Things have getting out of hand. Perhaps one thinks too much of it or perhaps one have lost focus. Someone dear to me said you need to make mistakes to learn or hit rock bottom. I think I am still falling and haven't reached the bottom.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

conan_cat said...

aww, life isnt that dark!

when you're falling and lost, i guess the best you can do is try to fix it right.

if it's not fixed, then at least you've tried. that's all that matters.

sometimes it's fate and you can't go against it. but never, ever give up. always try to go the other way. and if it's still bad, then i guess you've already done your best, no? :)