Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ending

There is always a music for every feeling right. Instead of writing many emo crap, let the music tell you how I feel

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes.

One of my favourite Kelly Clarkson songs. I loved it the first time I heard it. It had a very rockish vibe to it. something, great to listen when feeling down. I love the chorus.

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgAOPIiIu0

Mika, its not an artist I usually here on a daily basis, but his song "Happy Ending" is like a sarcastic view of an ending relationship. I am not into his crazy falseto thing but it works nicely here

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl4WN-aOWDY

How about, being sick of it, and saying its not all that pretty anymore, and that you seen it coming already. It shows that you had to much of a good thing, and you are not hungover. Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk, says it so well

No comments: