Sunday, January 31, 2010

Repairs?

This is the second time my beloved camera has problems. I bought this camera in 2008. I liked it very much, the picture quality is great and it record audio too. It had a problem in 2009, where all my pictures were exposed too much, I was told the aperture had gone haywire. I don't remember how much I paid for it to repairs, but I do believe its above RM100. I am in dilemma on repairing it, or just keep as a memento, since compact digital camera now go as low as RM399. If I did repaired it again, it will cost me around RM100 and above because the same problem has returned, that means RM 200 has gone to repaired it. If I add another RM200, I could get a new one.. Sigh.. but I don't have RM200 to spare, since I need to used it for my next road trip which is to Terengganu.. Still, better to ask on how much is it to be repair, then not know at all right..

1 comment:

Josh said...

Buy new one. Buy a Sony this time. durable and good pic quality.