Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Do You Think?

What do you think happened here

  • Came whoring as usual
  • I lost one of my contact lenses
  • I was trying on Freshlook ColorBlends Honey.
  • I was feeling Twilight vampirish by getting the similar shade of their eyes.
  • I decided to get attention by just wearing one colored lens and one clear lens
.
.
.
.
.
Nope, I actually was putting on the Freshlook Colorblends Honey, when my older sister was running like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, exclaiming that she is late and wanted me to move my car. With one clear, colored iris and another blurred black iris I had to move the car before she totally looses it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

erm....interesting nya blog...hehehe....banyak leh amik ilmu....

They call me Fiki. said...

that is super hilarious hahahaha!

Unknown said...

fiki: truth meh...