Friday, March 19, 2010

Ball

Do you have that feeling where when you are meeting someone new, you feel like you want to immediately grab that person? It works if both people were actually grabbing at the same time. What if only one person was jumping forward while the other simply take a step to the side. You fall smack down to your face. Ouch!. You try chasing them and they just keep avoiding you. You try and try and try hoping it would be better, but it won't, it will never and if they do, it will be out of force.

Yep, that is how I feel now. Alas after countless of reflection, and laying the facts down with my friends, I found my direction. The ball is in their hands now, I have given all I got. Its up to them to return it back to me. If they won't return it, I guess its time to find another court to play in. This only works when you realize it yourself and not with countless nagging of friends or family.

No comments: