Monday, April 26, 2010

Rejects

Gosh.. I did not have a good night sleep or did I? I felt like I did not get a good night’s sleep. I keep tossing and turning in my bed all night long. I was alert with all the sounds in the dark. The AC, the random illegal racers or horny cats accompanied me through the night. I had a dream, it was definitely a dream, and not a nightmare but I was disappointed, very disappointed. Imagine being stood up, in your dreams, and I actually waited all night long in the dream. How foolish am I, but I am a fool, a damned fool for believing in such frivolous things. The AC shuts down, the sun rises up and a new day starts. Could it be a better week?

2 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

mendoakan a better week for you. me also did not have a good sleep last night. sampai sekarang sakit bahu and tengkuk

Ken Wooi said...

lol the horny cats.. i feel you =P