Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Got It

I finally got it. I told a friend, if you leave me alone long enough, I will figure it out myself, with out needing your help anymore. I don't need your answers to my questions, I don't need your explanation for your actions nor do I need you at all. It took a lot of thinking, a lot of almost breaking down, and then one look in the mirror, says it all. I look like crap. All that energy from figuring out who, when, what, how and most important of them all, why. I kinda scared myself looking at the mirror. Too bad some people got a bit of hot water burn during that period, but its for their own good anyway. A new out look perhaps? Maybe, hopefully, probably. The most important thing of all is, I get it.

1 comment:

chekbob said...

hmmm... i can feel you... i was there.. maybe the hardest part of life is realising that it is time to be independent.

But it gets better.. best of wishes