Monday, June 14, 2010

Can't Update

I can't believe its almost a week, since I last updated. I admit I was sick, through out the whole week of last week. I have to admit also, I am feeling quite happier now days. Those two combination causes one to no update as much. I was not feeling bitchy enough, sad enough, angry enough or even happy enough to actually blog about how I feel.

True I am happy but at the same time, I don't feel the need to express it now. Perhaps a special someone? Maybe? maybe not?. I stopped asking those questions. I don't know why, but I just stopped wondering so much and instead actually enjoying what I had now.

Weird!

Definitely need some more updates, some parts of my life can be entertaining to others. I will definitely do better this week, blog wise that is.

No comments: