Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Extended


In a few more weeks, it will be 3 years since I stepped into this world, I called Post Graduate Studies of Masters.



Gosh, 3 years just passed with a flash. God knows, it was just not about having a real lab and having a microscope all for myself.


Its about me, finding who I am really am without having to hide, well, at least I don't have to hide from myself.


3 years


Gosh, that is something. Even this blog, tells me the things that have happened over the years, and I am proud that I have it. It shows me that moment in time in the past 3 years that felt so strong, that I had to write about it.


Well, lots of stuff happened, but mostly, I was too lazy to upload it. Dreams, fights, opportunities. and experiences.


Alas... somethings are just not made to be written

No comments: