Sunday, October 3, 2010

Too Much

Remember that feeling when you laugh so hard that your ribs hurt, well I have that feeling of my ribs hurt, but not due to laughing but to coughing uncontrollably. Its the doomed dry cough. It causes you nights sleep and is a bothersome to everyone in the cinema, the library, and exam hall.

I would love to have my blocked nose back and the cough that accompanies it. They are much more manageable than this crappy cough.

It other good news, I had the largest gathering of friends that came to my house ever. Wait.... I had a large group of friends over when I was in Form 4, but that is different, since they invited themselves over by force.

It was tiring, but at least I got a lot of help from my family. Yes, we should preserve the environment by using washable plates and cups, but only if you had someone to wash it for you. I will stick to paper plates, cups and plastic utensils next time.

3 comments:

Gillion said...

Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it’s something like herb plus honey, and it’s sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians – I have had very good experiences with them.

Unknown said...

gillion: hey thanks for the advice, perhaps i should look into this matter

Unknown said...

LOL..

I googled it and I know what medicine this is.

in Malay, its called

Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak

literally translating to

Mother and Child Brand Cough Syrup