Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reality Show

Do you like reality shows? I do. Its kinda fun to see what other people are up to in real life. However, we cannot be too gullible. Even though its reality, its still a show, and when we have show we need to have directors and producers, among other things. This means everything is scripted and edited to the way that we want. That also means, there must be something in that particular person's life that is worth editing.

I think my life would be something worth editing into a reality show. Heck, my sister even agrees the same thing, that our family should be in a reality show. I know these past 4 days was one insane and unbelievable events happening one after another, definitely worth watching for.

Insane, out of this world, gullible, and unrealistic thinking? Perhaps..

No comments: