Monday, February 21, 2011

Before and After

 This was the result of anger, a powerful rear wheel drive car and a slippery road. I overtook a slow MPV that drove to close to me almost to the point that I almost hit the road barrier that only resulted me oversteered and spun the car from left to right and right to left, which only stop after I hit the road barrier. Its ironic that I avoided a road barrier which resulted me to crash into one. This was the damage which is quite surprising.
This was after repairs was done. The turn signal cost me RM50, while the body work cost me RM250, it does not look a lot in pictures, but the headlamps was pushed inside and puctured my windshield wiper tank. The bumper need to be repaired by laying fiberglass on it, while the entire front bumper needed to be painted or it won't be even which cost me RM200. So sad really.. but at least the result was good. Now the only thing that is bothering me is that now the transmission is acting up. When I drive the car will shift from 4th gear to 3rd gear out of the sudden. The only way I could make it go back to 4th gear was to shift it into neutral. I am not sure what the problem is but its gonna cost us :(. What to do, its not my car, but I do drive it so I am responsible for it.

No comments: