Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wrong Side

Have you ever woke up on the wrong side of bed? Its a saying describing that you woke up feeling like shit. I felt that way today and I had a great day yesterday watching Scream 4 with a friend. Yet, another free ticket from Nuffnang.. YEAY!!

Before you called me a nasty bastard, I only got 1 out of 3 free moving tickets this time. The other 2 movies that I missed out was The Roommate and Hop. I paid for Hop, Hop was an average movie. I prefer this over The Chipmunks since they were made from the same person.

Have you ever felt lightheaded so much from a sudden rush or panic or adrenaline rush? I did, I felt like I need to run, scream or bitch slap someone. All because my co-supervisor sent me an email about a career fair in UPM and that I realised that I miss spelled Microbiology (I typed Micorbiology...,,,f%ck). Adding salt to the wound I forgot to write what post I was interested in that college. Anyhow, it was silly mistake and there is not much I can do, except hope they did not notice that mistake and that they would ask me if what position I was interested in. MAHSA college called me, but it was for a position in Sabah. A wee bit too far for a fresh graduate if you ask me.

As usual, I will end this post, with my acne is not getting worse not is it getting better. Its just keep coming, like I just hit puberty. Now if  itwere a another puberty stage,I wish I would be taller and a few more inch would be added to my... erm.. never mind... ;)

No comments: