Friday, August 5, 2011

You can, opps sorry you can't, coz I forgot LOL

Srsly?

Can a person change plan so fast and expect me to follow it? Like a friend said to me "If we make a promise and it involves other people, we better stick to that promise". Well I did ask them if I was free to do my own thing this Saturday, and they said yes, so I made plans and an hour later they said no, because we have something to do this Saturday and just go do it another day.

So simple, their answer is. Just spend quality time at home.

Wow, living at home ruins your communication skills. Sure you can know how to manage a home, but it only works if you plan to become a housewife. Last time I checked I don't have a vagina, and no one is sending an engagement ring to me yet, so I definitely not training to be a housewife.

I am very pissed off but at the same time, I had 5 days of training at my new working place on proper communication and I am not going down without a fight. No way in hell, that I will let her win. Sorry, but its not even a big deal, and you already have me full time for nearly 4 months, its time to let go.

No comments: