Friday, November 4, 2011

Similairity of a Change



I become just like my dad. The easiest trait, drinking coffee before sleep. It actually helps me stay up and asleep during stressful time. Work related stress? Actually work or volunteering as most people would say, is not stressful at all. There are problems sometimes, but most of it is solved within minutes. Most of the stress comes from home and my thesis. Yes, my thesis. I have done my VIVA, but thesis correction, is so stressful especially when I feel what one of the panel commented and corrected on was wrong. I am not the only one since the other examiner in the panel did not find anything wrong with it.

I promised myself that I would never be the same person as I was before fasting, but I do revert back to myself only during stressful times that relates to something in the past. I am working on it, after all, that dark past is also who I am now. I just have to find a way to managed it better.

No comments: