Saturday, March 10, 2012

A hard time? The feeling is mutual

I give my mom a hard time, but only if she makes me really frustrated. There are a few issues that just freaks me out.

Her views on friends, work and some parts of finance can be thrown out of the window because the ideas are not suitable nor are they relevant to the current situation. Owh and they are fucking stupid too.

Another thing that I will always hold close to me or remember for the rest of my life or choose to never to forgive her (I don't care pick any, that you want to tell to my mother, you busy tattle tales!!) is how she said I blew small things out of proportion. Sorry mum, its been a year since that thing happened in December, but I am still remember what I said to you and I still remember how you belittle it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: