Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ironing Man...

 I remember when I first learned to iron my clothes. I was in Form 2 (8th grade) and my mom literally had to forced me to iron my own clothes. I still use her technical but my skills has went down the drain. I can barely get the nice straight single creases let alone a smooth clothes. Thank goodness for those ironing spray, you can actually do lacklustre ironing job, but your clothes will still be perfect.

Anyhow, I stopped ironing once I got into college, I was happy with my crinkled clothes. Then now working life, I was happy that I got a uniform, and since its just t-shirt and cargo pants, no ironing is needed. I only need to iron on Monday's where it is meeting days. Damn it felt like during my diploma days where Monday is corporate day where we had to wear a shirt, slacks and a tie.

Anyhow, right now my mother is tempting me to pay the Laundromat to iron my clothes. It cost RM 1 per clothes article, and she said since my clothes are so big, its worth the money. Oooh even more temptation for me to quickly forget how to iron.

I need an iron person to iron my clothes.

Perhaps the real Iron Man would help me iron my clothes