Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dusting and over sharing

As I was dusting my blog, I found someone commented on a recent post. I guess if you read it by the time this post was uploaded you could read it to the right bar side of the blog

basically look here ----------->


Anyhow, I am glad googling helped her with her research

I have been neglecting to blog for the longest time. Its not my fault, I pretend that my brain is wired to the Internet and it uploads everything I see, here and think.

But really, I need my hands for that, and what are my hands busy doing?


Yes, I am busy with my Nitendo DSi XL and I am busy trying to catch them all!! (If you don't know what I am talking about, it's better you don't)

Anyhow, its interesting people still stumble upon my relentless ramblings, after all 4 years of post graduate studies does strange things to you.

Perhaps I learned that some things are better left unsaid, but most likely I am just to lazy to crypt it into a message that only I could understand. Its a shame really.

Why?

Despite what people say about we shared to much information online (Facebook statuses, Twitter tweets, Blog posts, Foursquare checkins, Instagram pictures etc2), we are a leaving a legacy, a record of our lives, however immature, dumb, whiny it maybe.

It helps you grow a bit, while reminiscing on "what the fuck were you thinking moments"

Alas, you never know, like I just did, my post managed to help someone.

Onward with over sharing on the Internet!!

1 comment:

spencer said...

This is so cool, you are so creative. How does your mind think like that?
Thank you for this wonderful inspiration! Cleaner’s wellington