Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cool Comfy Mornings

Nothing like a cool comfy morning. The air around is so cool, but the comforter felt so warm and you are in the sweet spot in your bed where you felt asleep last night. It was a perfect bliss till you realised that its a working morning.

Fuck... Suddenly your morning routine has been cut to just a few minutes. You probably either skipped shower, ironed clothes, or basically whatever that makes you presentable in the morning. Then there is the traffic rush in the morning that will make you late since you did leave earlier. There you are in the office, looking unkept and wrinkled while being hungry and tired.

Did this happened to me? I did woke up late, but I managed to take a shower. I skipped breakfast but managed to take my 8am train which means I will roughly make it on time.

Not bad for riding a train that everybody claims to always late all the time...

No comments: