Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just a Rant, Pokèmon Spooky Cup

Wow, no time for blogging is it?

Well, I was busy a bit.

Busy for what you say?

Another online tournament for Pokèmon. They do this quite regularly and it helps you to hone your skill. So for this tournament they have a set of Pokèmon that we can only use because it is deemed the scariest. It is nearing Halloween, so its quite fitting actually.

As I am typing this, the competition is under going. 

How am I doing? I lost 8 out of 10 battles). It is intense!. I spend the whole week breeding the perfect one only to find out it just does not synergize well or that I don't have a backup plan for certain matches.

It's tiring, that I feel I need to rant.

What's more interesting?
There would be 2 more Pokèmon Video Game Championship, happening later this year, and all of it occurs during my off day. How awesome is that. Its both fun and frustrating to play. I guess that is the game.

Too bad I never entered any competition when I was younger, I was a very sore loser. If I decided to have children in the future, I would want them to feel the joy of winning and the pain of losing but not until you get all crazy mad. Just sad is good enough and brings enough drive to improve yourself.

Pokèmon. It's a kid's same but also an adult game where you have to know strategies and techniques. Did I mention there is more than 700 Pokèmon to be memorize.

No comments: