Friday, October 9, 2015

Original content

You know what worries me now? Not having enough original content. Yes, me blabbing on a blog and you accidentally clicking on it, is considered original content.

Whenever I see a Vine, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter, those are original content. Well at least those who do make them. We do have those who simply re post and it just pisses me off really. Those that post original content and have a strong followers, now that is even crazier.

What can I do? Well definitely most of these people has a rather humble beginnings and I was happy to be a part of the group that watches them grow.

Do I have a group of people watching me grow? Hmm, well maybe during my active days. Now? Eh, who knows. It's crazy that I actually have more content but I refuse to upload them

Lazy Fuck...

That is soo not how rich successful people get rich and success.

Erghh..

You gotta work with what you have eh?


Me and my Pokemon, if you know Pokemon were real and this picture has nothing to do with the blog, I just figured all of you deserves a picture.

No comments: