Friday, October 16, 2015

Wander lust

Wander lust

I gotta love that word. It's like a combination of two things that I like. Wandering around and lust. Evil, very evil.

My birthday is coming up soon and I decided to give myself a treat. A treat of travel. Last year I bought a PS3 and I love it. I don't play it as often as I should, but I still love it. (I play my 3DS more often, as you would notice)

I would like to visit either two countries that I have visited before, Korea and Japan.

Why would I visit countries I visited before, why not try other places.

BECAUSE I CAN, SO SHUT UP!

Well, yes, the statement above is true, but both countries is special to me.

Korea is fantastic, I love Korean food. I love their cosmetic line. I love how very friendly they are to Malaysians. I mean, we do go there a lot. However I just like to be aloof there and just chill out at the nearest cafe while watching the people go by.

Japan hit's close to home. It's the land of Pokèmon and sushi. Both are incredibly awesome there. I would not mind to take a cheap flight there with a ridiculous long transfer time and stay a share house just because I love it there. However I just went there like 2 weeks ago.

WTH?

I could buy a new phone and just chill out in Langkawi or something right..

right?

This ability of not making any decision is costly. Since all of the promotion ticket has ran out and that promotion with the new Galaxy Note 5 with free powerbank and wireless charger from Celcom is over. I feel like kicking myself, but at the same time, I wanted to take risk and see where it would lead me.

Why not right? Might as well take a few risk.



No comments: